Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fair Isles and other Knitting

For some reason I've done quite a bit of fair isles knitting lately! I knit 2 hats for my husband's coworkers:

IMG_6439IMG_7329

And Brian's birthday mittens (only a week late):

IMG_7141

Then there are the hats:

Handspun yarn by AtomHEART:

IMG_6670

Handspun yarn by me, mixed with Paton's Brilliant (and some brilliant, but short lived hair):

IMG_6840

Last but not least, at least for today, it my new pattern "Bocca Baciata" available exclusively at the Phat Fiber Etsy Shop

IMG_6829

I think that catches everyone up on my latest knitting projects...

3 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I'm always amazed at all that you get done. I haven't tried Fair Isle yet...I'm scared too, but yours is so pretty you inspire me!

Shannon said...

Great job as usual, I love the mittens especially.

Team Knit said...

Those are some seriously great FOs! The mittens are fantastic, and I love those fair isle hats. Great job!

- Julie