Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am a Busy Chic...

Or at least that's the excuse I give myself for never blogging.

Really, I think I have commitment issues (but don't tell my husband that). My creative endeavors have taken me all over the place lately, literally and creatively, and it makes it hard for me to slow down and commit to getting everything on virtual paper. But it's officially my pre-New Year's Resolution to make writing down my experiences a priority. I have experienced a lot of things that I think knitters and spinners would really enjoy reading about, and learning about, and maybe even experiencing for themselves when the opportunity arises. Now hold me to it! I'm penciling it in my calendar!

Some of my latest creative endeavors (listing backwards):

November 6-7th, Camp Pluckyfluff in Placerville, CA:
Lexi Boeger doing a spinning demo:

October 16-17th Camp Bear Paw Spinning Retreat in Newport, WA with some of my favorite spinners:


September 25-26th Oregon Flock and Fiber in Canby, OR where I (far left) shared a booth with one of my favorite Fiberista's Craftypuppylover (far right) and got to meet two other wonderful fiber artists LushMommy and GirlwithaHook:


And I think I should leave you will the image of what sums up a lot of my life right now- "The Wool Wall", the place where I get inspired, where I blend fibers, and where I spend most of my time, and where the majority of my business takes place:

2 comments:

twitchy design said...

i'll hold you to your blog if you hold me to mine!

craftypuppylover said...

I think you should do a 365! It will be much easier to keep up on your blog if you do :)