Sunday, February 5, 2012

BohoKnitterChic Spins 3rd Anniversary Celebration!



In February 2009 I officially opened an Etsy Shop. I started small: a few hand spun yarns, a few hand dyed yarns, a knitting pattern, some stitch markers, and a few hand knits. I don't think I really had a vision or idea of what I wanted to the shop to become. I just wanted a place to sell the things that I made, and hopefully fund my hobby so that my poor husband didn't have to stress and worry about what I was spending our money on.

3 years, over 2200 sales, and many, many pounds of wool later BohoKnitterChic Spins has evolved into a wonderful place to be and I am so proud to have created it, and so thankful for those who have supported me and helped it grow.

All the month of February I will be adding new items every single day. There will be items for knitters and spinners alike. I have already added armfuls of yarn and fibers since the 1st, and we still have 3 and a half weeks left in the month. Check the shop every day at 3pm central time for at least 3 new items.

Thank you so much! I could not have done this all without you!

No comments: