Friday, August 17, 2012

Nosy Neighbors

One of the greatest things about living in the country, in the middle of agriculture land, is the lack of neighbors. You can pretty much do what you want and you won't disturb anyone. You can use a chainsaw at 10pm, or garden naked at 10am. No one is going to notice.

I quickly learned that while I might not run into any humans while wandering our property, I am certainly not alone. If I am in the yard anywhere near the south west corner of the property, I am bound to attract a large audience. The cattle at Glacier Red Angus are a curious bunch, and they're just about the cutest audience an aspiring farm girl could ask for.

The dog aren't quite sure what to think of these new nosy neighbors, but they sure seem to be getting along so far.

No comments: