Wednesday, September 26, 2007

R.I.P. Ginger

I really wanted to keep this blog strictly about knitting related things, but I'm realizing that my knitting is greatly affected by my life and that certain things in my life are worth mentioning here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Last night my cat, Ginger, was hit by a car and died soon after. She was found by my neighbor and moments after I sat beside her and stroked her head she passed away. She was the sweetest kitty I have ever had. She made me feel more loved than most people do. She was always there waiting for me when I got home from work, right beside me when I woke up each morning, and was always ready to jump in my lap when I was knitting or attacking my yarn when I was balling it. Some people don't believe in having such a strong relationship with an animal, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. All I can say is that I'm glad I was there when she was scared and hurt. I'm just thankful that she wasn't alone.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I miss you ginger!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im so sorry to hear about your cat, i send you light and happiness.