Friday, August 31, 2007

On the Needles

So, as you can see, my "On the Needles" section is going a little crazy. From now until the end of December I have 2 birthdays, 2 baby showers, and Christmas presents to do. I should have started in January!!! Luckily I have enlisted my husband to help with the simpler projects and I haven't picked anything bigger than a scarf, or more difficult than socks to knit. Hopefully I will get them all done in time- and not go broke in the process!! I have a feeling the projects may change a bit, and some may be started and finished quickly. We'll just have to wait and see. It's going to be a busy season and I will try to post the pictures as quickly as I finish the projects- so family and friends- NO PEAKING!!! Everyone else, check back soon!

No comments: