Friday, November 16, 2007

FO's starting with Santa Hats

So much has happened in the past few weeks that I have not been able to keep up with blogging. I have been knitting like crazy trying to get Christmas projects done, and not feel neglected myself by throwing a personal project in here and there. I’ve gotten so much done that I’m going to write a quick blog for each completed project and mention my WIPs later on in one blog. Here we go!

I’ve completed 2 santa hats found here:
Santa Hats
They are for my dad and stepmom. I used Cascade 220 wool and heathers in gorgeous maroon and wheat shades. Also, Crystal Palace Kid Merino in wheat was thrown in there to make the brim and pom fluffier. I only used ½ a skein each of the wheat colors and about 1 and 2/3 skeins of the maroon for both. I made one slightly smaller than the other, even though the pattern is only written for 1 size, since my step mom is so much smaller than my dad. Here is a new photo of a finished santa hat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: